Make Your Own Treat Basket
Updated: Oct 25, 2020
This time I'm going to teach how to make this cute little treat basket. Hope you guys enjoy making it. It would be lovely if you share your views in the comment section.
Let's get started!
1. The first and the foremost step is to take the bowl, turn it upside down and wrap it with cling film. This is done as we do not want the paper rope to directly stick to the bowl.
2. Grab the paper rope and start making a coil keeping it on the base of the bowl as shown. It's quite tricky in the beginning but once you get started it becomes easy. Once you are ready with a small-sized coil stick it using glue. I pasted the coil a little away from the center of the base because I wanted my basket to have a slightly different look.
3. Now you just have to keep turning the rope around this coil and paste alongside. Cover the entire bowl by this process.
4. Once you are done with covering the bowl cut the rest of the rope. Before separating the basket from the bowl grab the modge podge and apply it to the base and the sides of the basket using a paintbrush. Keep it aside for drying (it would take about 15 to 20 minutes).
5. After it dries up pull off the cling film very carefully from the bowl. Now slowly peel off the cling film from the inner side of the basket. Apply modge podge inside the basket.
Now it's time to put some treats in the basket!
You can also take a look at the tutorial video below.
Follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/craftelligence.
Subscribe to my blog to stay updated.
I'll be back with another project.